I don’t really like my job but financially it helps me provide extra help for my fam and some travel in the future
The school I was tryin to go to finally got financial aid and is out of state the only issue is I’d probably end up close to 40 grand in debt…
Stay at a job I’m not happy with or spend a lifetime paying back loans….
he thinks he’s a knight in shining armor, but he lives in a world in which knights don’t exist.
- I wasn’t bad with communication
- i was a better at conversation
- i didn’t shut people out or push them away
- i could grow a full beard
- i didn’t get so frustrated, worried and stressed so quickly
- i could be consistent at something
- i could find cloths that fit my shoulders
- i didn’t fear rejection so much
- i could learn to put my self first sometimes
- i could play the sax
- i knew where i was headed